Monday 24 September 2012

Monday 24th Sep Tentacles MoodBoard

I've been looking alot at Pin-Up girls and Medusa because I am really interested in doing an alien almost 'Star Trek' inspired Woman who's hair is the tentacles and it look's 1950's inspired hairstyle. I really like the bottom left image because it has the perfect hairstyle I was imagining, hopefully I can show this well through my sketches. I also like the idea of dreadlock inspired tentacles like the way the Predators looks almost like they have dreadlocks.

 
I also looked alot at sea creatures and Pokémon as I had an idea where the character had multiple arms and was doing something like Boxing (the Machop) or A puppeteer who could control many things. I don't know though how I could show this in a sketch but it will be insteresting to see how it turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment